A community created with you in mind.
Langley Family Housing communities are a great place to live, work, and play for families of all ages and sizes. We designed it that way! Our residents include Active Duty Members assigned to Langley AFB and other installations, Unaccompanied Service Members, Reservists or Air National Guard on active duty for one or more years, DoD civilians, Retired Service Members, and Retired DoD Civilians. Neighbors of all ages and interests enjoy the sense of community that comes from living amongst your peers.
Langley Family Housing makes building a great life easier by offering you and your family access to a wide variety of amenities:
- Access to top-rated schools in the Hampton School District and York County School District
- Walkable neighborhoods with easy access to parks, playgrounds, tot lots, sports courts, swimming pools, clubhouses, and picnic areas
- Waterfront living! Our neighborhoods feature stunning views of the lake and river.
- Monthly resident events
- Special community programs including Kids Club, Spousal Outreach Support, Home School Student Family Lunches, and play dates
- Easy access to many historical and metropolitan areas- Williamsburg, Jamestown, Virginia Beach, Newport News, and Hampton, with plenty of theme parks, historic attractions, entertainment, dining, shopping, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor recreational activities to enjoy
Access to Base amenities:
- Gas station
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Newly constructed Shoppettes
- Splash Park
- Self-help items available for delivery
- Bowling alley
- Camping facility
- Food court
- Dry cleaners
- Veterinary clinic
- On-base elementary school
- Post Office
- Non-denominational chapels
- Welcome Center
- 18-hole golf course
- Youth Center
- Child care facilities
- And more!